Road Trips in Rwanda – Self Drive Rwanda, Road tripping is hot in Rwanda the land of thousand hills, Karisimbi Safaris serves as the best car rental agency that will offer you great fleets at the best rate to make your road trip journey in Rwanda the best ever in your life.
Self drive Safari planning for independent travelers in Rwanda can be simplified by the team of experts at the company offices in Rwanda to ease the accommodation booking and park entrance, gorilla permits, chimps permit.
Karisimbi Safaris is Offering Road Trips in Rwanda which is an innovative Adventurous Style which offers a range of sober solutions to drive your own journey to any Rwandan National parks in reliable 4×4 fleets with a full back up of 24/7 Helpline.
These road trips to Rwanda will take you on quiet, scenic back roads to places that you probably didn’t know existed.Find the complete suggested circuits of pre booked tours to Rwanda on Self drive or make it a full Road trip with Experienced local Guide.
Road Trips Safety Tips & Traffic Rules
- In Rwanda, driving is on the right side of the road.
- The speed limits are 40 kilometers/per hour in the city and 60 kilometers outside the city.
- On the road, if the car in front is using the left indicator it often means it is not safe to overtake. The right indicator signals the road ahead is clear.
- Extra care is taken on roads at night and the headlight use is erratic.
- Cars already in a traffic circle on the roads have the right of way.
- When one is driving, it is illegal to use a mobile phone.
- Seat belts MUST be worn in the front.
- No one is allowed to drink on the road and drive.
- There are different roadblocks throughout the country and these are there to control overloading and over speeding.
- For safety on roads, traffic police can be called by dialing 0831 1115/1114.
These road trips to Rwanda will take you on quiet, scenic back roads to places that you probably didn’t know existed.Find the complete suggested circuits of pre-booked tours to Rwanda on Self drive or make it a full Road trip with Experienced local Guide.
Is it really necessary to go for a road trip around Rwanda? I would say that taking a road trip in Rwanda is one of the best decision you can ever take once you visit Rwanda. Although, air transportation is highly available. With road trips, you shall be assured of learning several facets Rwanda with your eyes. For example,once you take a road trip in Rwanda, you will get to interact with the people. The people form the basis of any culture and by interacting with them, you shall be assured of learning something about the Rwanda culture.