1) All quotations are net /non commissionable and inclusive of Government taxes.
2) Once a booking is confirmed, an invoice will be sent, after which payment should be made immediately to secure bookings.
3) We shall NOT be liable for any excursions or extra services NOT booked through our offices while on
4) For payments made in cash, US Dollar notes printed 1996 and before are not accepted.
5) Invoices are subject to a fee of USD 35.00 towards International Bank Telegraphic transfer charges.
Gorilla permits are confirmed via payment of US$1,500 per permit to Rwanda Development Board (RDB), who confirm the permits on first come first serve basis. Karisimbi safaris will not be held responsible if at the time of receipt of payments the permits will not be available.
- a) Gorilla Permits are based on current Government Park Tariffs. The fee is are subject to change
- b) Gorilla permits are non-refundable
Cancellation Policy: The cancellation policy for safari sector excludes permits policy:
- a) To cancel any reservation, Karisimbi safaris must be notified in writing as soon as possible.
- b) Notice of cancellation is only effective when it is received in writing.
- c) In such case the following cancellation charges will be payable on accommodation and related
- If cancelled 60 days and over – No charges.
- If cancelled 59 – 36 days and under, 45% cancellation charges will apply
iii. If cancelled 35 – 16 days and under, 75% cancellation charges will apply
- If cancelled 15 days and under, 100% cancellation charges will apply
- d) Unused portion of any Safari or Tour is not refundable.
- e) The small and up market properties such as one & only Nyungwe house, Bisate lodge, Comoran Lodge, Virunga Lodge, & Sabyinyo Lodge require a non-refundable deposit to confirm bookings. We will advise amount required at the time of booking
1) VISA: – Certain nationalities do not require a visa to enter Rwanda. The current exemption list includes Burundi, DRC, Kenya, Mauritius Tanzania and Uganda.
All nationalities are advised to check the website www.migration.gov.rw for the latest. Visa applications
MUST be submitted online at least 3 days before arrival as some international airlines will not let you board without it. Rwandan Immigration officials will usually have a copy of this form on their desk when you arrive, which speeds up the process. The visa approval process may, sometime take about a week
NB: Australia, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, UK & USA passport holders can get
Tour Number DROW0632 11/05/2016 visa on any Rwandan entry point.
2) It is mandatory for all travelers to Rwanda to be in possession of a valid Yellow Fever Certificate.
3) Personal travel insurance cover is recommended for all visitors to East Africa
4) Soft bags are preferred for Safari and Storage facilities are available in Kigali
NB: The Government of Rwanda passed a law prohibiting the manufacturing, importation, use and sale of polythene bags in Rwanda on 10th September 2008.